First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth Edition
- - -
男女 英語辞書 勉強・教育アプリ 有料アプリ
- - -
The ultimate preparation for the USMLE Step 3--completely revised and updated!
• The resident's trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3--written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy
• Packed with proven test-taking strategies for the newly revised, 2-day exam
• Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information
• Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management "next steps"
• 100 mini-cases ideally prepare you for the case portion of the exam
• More study-enhancing, vignette-style "flash cards" and full-color clinical images
• Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS
This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet. You don't need the Internet or cellular data to view the app. Once you have purchased the app, the full content is downloaded onto your device so that everything from viewing images to searching is lightning fast and available wherever you are.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search the text. The powerful search engine allows you to find what you are looking for in seconds. The search tool also shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling medical terms. You can create bookmarks, notes and multi-colored highlights just like you would do with the book, allowing you to learn and memorize the material with great speed and efficiency. You can also change the text size for easier reading. There is also an interactive cases section to simulate patient encounters step-by-step.
Check out www.usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app is based on the full content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth Edition by McGraw-Hill Education.
Tao Le, MD, MHS
Vikas Bhushan, MD
James Yeh, MD, MPH
Kachiu Lee, MD, MPH
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
【最新版】究極のおすすめの人気神アプリ50選！本当は教えたくないダウンロード必須のiPhone, Androidのスマホ神アプリを厳選!2017/09/26 16:41
【おすすめ!】本当に面白い無料アプリゲームランキング！iPhone, Android(アンドロイド)対応おすすめ名作ゲームアプリ2017/09/26 16:43