Make your Messi version to play in Messicraft!
Create your Gaturro to play in Gatucraft!
Use advanced tools like brush, paint bucket, eraser and color picker to edit your skin and create just the look you've been searching for!
The editor is 3D. You can zoom and rotate the model to paint in a more comfortable way.
This editor has tools to create pixelated textures.
It has an easy to use skin part visibility chooser to let you focus just on the parts you want to edit.
It also supports both skin layers of version 1.8 of Minecraft, allowing you to add details in relief to your skin.
It has an online catalog of skins where you can search among hundreds of skins that users upload every day. You can share your creations and receive comments and likes from other users.
Finally, we provide a lot of clothes and accessories ready to select and apply on to your skin!
- Create your skin from Messi, Angelina, Herobrine, Alexandrina, Gaturro or Agatha.
- A online catalog of skins uploaded by users, from where to download new skins already made.
- Intuitive 3D user interface, with zoom in/out tools and rotations.
- A special brush and bucket to paint with pixelated colors.
- Different sizes of brushes to use with the tools.
- Allows you to search skins from other players using their username.
- Option to put the face of Messi, Gaturro or Agatha to any skin.
- Undo and redo tools.
- A large collection of pre-made clothes and accessories to apply directly to your skin.
- Allows to store your creations in our servers to be able to share them with other users of the editor.
- Allow connect to the Mojang account to upload your skins direct to Minecraft PC.
- Export to your gallery to use from Minecraft PE.
QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft is the official skins editor for the Gaturro and Messi servers.
Join our Messicraft servers!
PE: play.messicraft.com / port 19132
Join our Gatucraft servers!
PE: plaype.gatucraft.com / port 26190
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at www.minecraft.net/terms