This A320 Training app is an indispensable self-study tool designed for pilots getting ready for their Airbus A320 checkride or yearly proficiency check. This easy-to-use app features interactive lights and switches, flows and limitations through a realistic cockpit experience.
• This app is designed to be airline specific! In this first version, the flows and limitations are specific to Spirit Airlines. More airlines will be added in future updates!
• Lights and Switches: This realistic IAE and CFM cockpit offers switch, light & pushbutton descriptions at your fingertips. Insert personal notes you can review later on.
• Flows: Review your airline company specific flows. Please note that in this first version, only Spirit Airlines has been added. More airline company procedures will be added in the near future.
• Limitations: Review and study your mandatory company limitations. Please note that in this first version, only Spirit Airlines has been added. More airline specific limitations will be added in the near future.
• Future updates: Updates are free! Additional airlines (Delta Air Lines, JetBlue and Alaska) will be added in the next update. A new and exciting future will include interactive profiles and callouts for takeoffs, landings, go-around, V1 cuts and so on.
To use this app, you are required to purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• This is an auto-renewable subscription.
• You will have a choice between 6 months ($12.99) or 12 months ($19.99).
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.