アプリ「hearWHO - Check your hearing!」の魅力を紹介！
hearWHO - Check your hearing!
All people should check their hearing from time to time, especially those who are at a higher risk of hearing loss such as adults above 50 years, those working in noisy places, those listening to music at high volumes for long periods of time and those experiencing ear problems.
Services for early identification and intervention should be made available through the health system.
| Want to connect with hearWHO |
Check out our website: https://www.who.int
Like and Follow us on Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/WHO/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WHO
| Limitations |
The accuracy of your test results will depend on the type of headphones you use, as well as the ambient noise level. The results we provide are intended as a first step in testing your hearing. Please always seek advice from a medical professional.
1. If your result from using hearWHO was not favourable, we strongly recommend you
obtain a complete hearing evaluation by a certified service provider / medical
professional to determine your exact hearing status.
2. Even if your results are in the positive range but you have concerns about your hearing,
we encourage you to seek a complete hearing evaluation performed by a certified
service provider / medical professional.
3. Whilst the test has a reasonable degree of accuracy, it is only intended as a screening
test, with a small proportion of cases that may be incorrectly classified.
4. The WHO and hearX Group will not be held responsible or liable for any results that are
incorrect or for your use of the application.
5. hearWHO is only intended for use by persons 16 years of age and above. The test is not
intended to be used for children and will not provide reliable results in such cases.
6. A visit to a certified service provider can assist in differentiating between different types
of hearing problems.
7. Hearing loss may be caused by obstruction of the outer ear canal from wax, fluid or
changes in the structure or function of the middle ear system, and changes in function of
the nervous system.
8. Some of these hearing problems can be treated whilst others may be permanent and
may need assistive devices.
9. It is important to consult with a certified service provider early; all forms of hearing loss
may become more serious is they are left unaddressed.