Get the sharpest finance writing straight to your device – completely free to AAT members.
Accounting Technician, one of the UK’s biggest circulation finance titles, can be downloaded today and is entirely free of charge to AAT members. Simply log in using your membership number and get the leading accountancy bimonthly straight to your device – full of indispensable tips, tricks and the best accountancy writing out there.
• Just tap ‘AAT member login’ in the top right-hand corner
• Now enter your AAT membership number and click ‘Login’ to access all editions of Accounting Technician for free
Not an AAT member? Don’t worry – the digital magazine is available to purchase by non-members for £4.99 an issue, or £31.99 for an annual subscription.
Accounting Technician magazine app showcases and celebrates the key role accounting and finance play in all areas of the economy. Accounting Technician is the one-stop shop for:
• exclusive interviews with senior figures from the worlds of accountancy and tax
• powerful career tips, study advice and CPD guidance
• in-depth investigations into financial crime, forensics and tax law
• bold visuals illustrating numbers’ role in shaping our world
• incisive comment on the finance sector
Featuring fully flickable pages, this Accounting Technician digital replica is even better than having a traditional magazine in the palm of your hand. It’s searchable, zoomable and hotlinked – so you can find out more on the hot topics featured with a single click.
How to subscribe
You can subscribe to Accounting Technician for one year for £31.99. Your annual subscription buys six great issues. The magazine is published every two months.
Auto-renewal subscription terms
• payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• you will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• you can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication