アプリ「Call Blocker – Block Spam」の魅力を紹介！
Call Blocker – Block Spam
Mobile spam calls like robocalls, scammers, spammers and telemarketers have been a nuisance for years. With Call Blocker App you can answer calls with more confidence.
Get unlimited access to our huge spam database right away! Stop annoying callers from calling you, don’t give them a chance!
Benefit from our extensive database including thousands of phone numbers. Gain access to our database for reported scam numbers in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. Stop wasting your time on answering spammers and make your calls useful again!
- Block annoying spam calls like Spammers, Scammers and Telemarketers.
- Stop your phone from ringing with unwanted calls.
- Customize your callers easily. Start your personal Block List to block all unwanted calls.
- Get revenge on spammers. Turn on our huge database to fight against annoying callers.
- Report Spam calls easily right from the app Settings.
- Continuously updated protection against spam callers.
- Passionate developers team ready to answer your questions, 7 days a week.
Ban all spam with Call Blocker!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Weekly Premium Membership offers $9.99 weekly subscription after 3-day free trial for unlocking all content and features.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.