Webroot® WiFi Security is different from a traditional VPN. It adds a layer of protection for your valuable information, but isn’t demanding or difficult to set up. It just takes a single tap or click to activate all your protection features, so you know your connection is secure, anonymous, and most importantly, private.
• Ultimate Privacy: Keeps your personal information secure and private as you work, share, bank, and browse online
• Anonymous Browsing: Hides your IP address and location so cybercriminals, internet service providers, and others can’t track your internet activity
• Easy-to-use Protection: Lets you enable all protection features with a single tap or click and won’t impact your data limit or connection speed
•Auto-connect: Automatically enables protection when you join unsecured WiFi networks so you stay safe wherever you go
Why do I need WiFi Security?
A busy, mobile lifestyle often means you connect to WiFi networks wherever you can find them—coffee shops, airports, train stations, hotels, restaurants, and hundreds more. But you can’t trust everyone who connects to those networks.
Webroot WiFi Security is private, anonymous, and secure. This easy-to-use VPN keeps you and your family safe, wherever you connect. Download your free trial today!
• Webroot® WiFi Security begins with a 7-day free trial, after which it is a paid subscription service. Choose from annual or monthly subscriptions, priced at $3.99/month or $39.99/year (covers up to 3 devices), or $5.99/month or $59.99/year (covers up to 5 devices).
• If you cancel your subscription during the 7-day trial period, you will not be charged.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeit upon purchase of a full subscription.
• Subscription costs will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew and your account will be charged 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period, per the plan you selected. You can opt out of automatic renewal at any time in your Account Settings.
For full Subscription Terms and conditions, read the Webroot Subscription Agreement for Consumers at www.webroot.com/ServiceTerms
Webroot does not collect or log browsing activity, IP addresses, or downloaded data. Read the Webroot® WiFi Security Privacy Statement at www.webroot.com/us/en/legal/privacy
Due to government restrictions, Webroot WiFi Security service may not be available in the following countries (this depends on ISP, region and time factor): China, Russia, Egypt and UAE. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.