アプリ「薬の時間: 薬リマインダと健康の日記 (糖尿病,血圧,多発性硬化症) MyTherapy」の魅力を紹介！
薬の時間: 薬リマインダと健康の日記 (糖尿病,血圧,多発性硬化症) MyTherapy
- 無料メディカル人気アプリランキング 149 位を獲得！（10/24）
On top of your medication, on top of your health: The award-winning MyTherapy app is both, a powerful pill reminder and a comprehensive health journal. For the first time you can manage your meds and track your measurements and symptoms in one place. Use the built-in pdf-report for better discussions with your physician.
The success of your therapy depends on persistence and motivation. However, due to our busy and stressful lives, this success is sometimes hard to gain. This is where MyTherapy comes into play. MyTherapy reminds you to take your medication, to get active and to track your vitals and symptoms. At the same time MyTherapy’s health journal summarises your medication intake and other health-related information. You will worry less about managing your therapy. Instead you will find it very reassuring that your therapy is completely under control.
- Reliable and powerful reminder for medication, measurements and activities
- Works for all your meds
- Puts your entire treatment plan into one simple to do list: Medication, measurements, and activities
- Involves your family and friends to motivate you to manage your therapy
- Get on top of your symptoms and your wellbeing
- Supports a wide range of measurements such as blood pressure, weight, blood sugar, etc.
- Built-in health journal with monthly .pdf report
- Supports the iOS Health app
MyTherapy is developed in cooperation with patients and established doctors. It is continuously improved, with support from researchers at the University Hospital Charité in Berlin and the university hospital Klinikum rechts der Isar in Munich. However, the most important support we receive is from our users. We are extremely proud of our positive reviews on AppStore. We gladly welcome any personal ideas, suggestions or feedback that you may have about MyTherapy. If you want to get in touch, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org