Discover addictive love & romance stories for free that will get you hooked!
With visual and sound effects, vibration, and chat stories, you'll feel like you're part of the story.
Snoop on your favorite characters by reading their text conversations and messages. Feel their heartbeat through your phone, listen to exactly what they’re hearing and watch your screen change as they enter a new environment.
If you like reading addictive stories, you’ll love the Galatea App!
A free app with immersive novels that will get you hooked
Galatea is so much more than reading a book on your smartphone. It's a new reading experience that is more immersive, interactive, and engaging than a traditional book.
• Unlimited stories with a mix of narrative tools including chat text messages
• Visual and Sound Effects to make you feel like you’re part of the story
• Immersive and addictive stories written by award-winning authors
• More than 20 stories in various genres (love, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, drama)
• Free, daily-released episodes of never-ending fiction series.
• The stories can be downloaded and read offline later
Read Immersive Stories from various genres
The Galatea App brings you must read stories, including:
• The Millennium Wolves, a werewolf love story filled with passion and mystery
• Colt, a motorcycle romance full of passion,jealousy, and bad boys
• The Arrangement, an intense billionaire romance with an unexpected twist
• Alpha Kaden, a werewolf romance with mystery, secrets and suspense
• Reaper’s Claim, a motorcycle romance that will make your heart pulse
• Tranquility, where a young and shy Lycan makes an unexpected discovery
• and other immersive, blood-pumping stories for girls and women.
Get hooked on an immersive story now!
Galatea is available for free on iOS. The app was developed by Inkitt.
Find more information about Inkitt, our writers and readers community as well as on our Inkitt free reading app for iOS with fiction books and novels by emerging authors on https://www.inkitt.com
* Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the in-app purchases in $USD.