A different kind of drumsynth. Ruismaker Noir presents a hybrid approach between synthesized drums and rhythmic bass sounds - coming together in the fully integrated step sequencer. Throw in a nasty, dirty personality and you get something really new for the iOS platform.
Although Noir has a monophonic synthesis engine, the clever interplay with the sequencer and plethora of pitch/velocity modulation options can make it sound like many different sounds are playing, seamlessly blending into each other.
- AUv3 (Audio Unit) plugin, with integrated sequencer
- Basic standalone mode for tinkering or preset creation*
- Universal; runs on any iDevice with iOS10 or higher
- All parameters accessible via MIDI CC and AU Params
- AU MIDI output from sequencer (requires iOS11+)
- Fullscreen plugin GUI in all compatible hosts
- Modest CPU and resource loads
- Handcrafted in the Netherlands
User manual available on ruismaker.com
* note: the basic standalone mode does not offer connectivity. Use the AUv3 plugin mode for complex setups with multiple apps and synchronization requirements.