Guitar Scales & Chords PowerのスクリーンショットApp Storeより引用
Guitar Scales & Chords Power のアプリレビューを投稿する
「Guitar Scales & Chords Power」スペック・仕様
Guitar Scales & Chords Powerの順位推移表
「Guitar Scales & Chords Power」関連アプリ
Easy to use app that will help you learn scales, chords and the relationship between them. Metronome will help improve your timing and rhythm when practicing chords and scales. Practice playing with looping scale position to master the position and build muscle memory. Scale exercises to play along with that will improve your finger dexterity and ability to improvise. Start slow and increase speed as you improve.
• Display and playback scale positions and chords covering the fretboard
• Scale position and exercises loops with adjustable playback speed (full position or one octave)
• Chord and scale information including which work best together
• Chord and scale notes show the letter name, interval and fingering
• Metronome with drum and click voices
• Circle of Fifths with chart of common chords in each key
• Create PDF diagrams of scales (positions or full fretboard) & chords (full fretboard)
• Show vertical or horizontal fretboard
• Universal app - Purchase once and use on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
• All features included! - no in app purchases
Play scales and chords by swiping across strings; direction determines low/high or high/low playback. Play scale position and exercises loops by tapping loop buttons. Chords and scales can be played at the same time allowing you to hear how a scale sounds played over a chord.
Learn scales by playing along with five patterns that cover the fretboard for each scale. Scale positions correspond to the popular CAGED system. The CAGED system chord shape for the current position of a scale is displayed to help you learn and remember scale positions in any key.
Metronome with click and drum voices, beat subdivisions and tap to set BPM (10 - 400). Time signatures: 2/2, 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, 12/8.
Create 8.5” x 11” PDF diagrams (color and b&w versions) of scale positions or all notes on a full fretboard; also, all chord notes on a full fretboard. Easy to print, save & share PDFs with iBooks, email, AirDrop & Messages.
Circle of Fifths diagram will help you compose music, learn key signatures and transpose songs to a different key. Common chords for each key are shown in a chart below the Circle of Fifths.
Pentatonic etc: Major & Minor Pentatonic, Blues (Minor Blues), Major Blues
Major scale modes: Ionian, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Aeolian (Relative Minor) and Locrian
Harmonic Minor modes: Harmonic Minor, Phrygian Dominant (Spanish Gypsy)
Melodic Minor modes: Melodic Minor Ascending (Jazz Minor), Dorian b2 (Javanese), Lydian Augmented, Lydian Dominant (Overtone), Mixolydian b6 (Hindu), Locrian Sharp2 (Half-Diminished), Super Locrian (Altered)
Symmetrical scales: Chromatic, Half/Whole Diminished (Octatonic), Whole/Half Diminished, Whole Tone
Miscellaneous scales: Bebop Dominant
Major: Major, maj7, maj9, maj13, 6, add9, 6/9
Minor: m, m7, m9, m11, m13, m6, m(maj7), m7b5
Dominant: 7, 9, 11, 13, 7sus4
Altered Dominant: 7b5, 7#5, 7b9, 7#9
Other Chords: Augmented, dim, dim7, Power, sus2, sus4
Standard, Std. Half Step Down, Std. Full Step Down, Drop D, Drop C#/Db, Drop C, Drop B, Drop A#/Bb, Drop A, Drop G#/Ab, Drop G, Drop F#/Gb, Drop F, Drop E, Double Drop D, Double Drop C#/Db, Double Drop C, Open A, Open A Alt., Open A Slide, Open C, Open D, Open E, Open F, Open G, Cross-note A, Cross-note A Alt., Cross-note C, Cross-note D, Cross-note E, Cross-note G, Asus4, Csus2, Dsus2, Dsus4 (Dad-Gad), Esus2, Esus4, Gsus2, Gsus4, E Modal, Bruce Palmer Modal, All Fourths, Baritone, C6, Dad-Gad (Dsus4), Dad-Dad, Dobro, Lute, New Standard
• Great sound
• Notes are highlighted on fretboard when played
• Playback speed is independently adjustable for scales and chords
• Shows CAGED system chord shape for scale positions
• Right or Left handed guitar
• 48 alternate tunings
• iPhone - zoom in/out to see complete fretboard
• iPad shows three fretboards: full (scale or chord), scales and chords
• No ads